formularioHidden
formularioRDF
Login

 

Buscar en La Rioja Turismo close

EMPIEZA A TECLEAR...

TU BÚSQUEDA NO HA OBTENIDO NINGÚN RESULTADO.

Panel Information

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la experiencia de navegación y ofrecer contenidos de interés. Al continuar con la navegación entendemos que se acepta nuestra política de cookies.

See and Do

facetas
filter_listFiltrar

19 results

...

Agoncillo

The Würth Museum has been designed as a 20th-21st avant-garde international contemporary arts scenario. Here the works belonging to the Würth España collection will be exhibited, as well as those of the Würth Collection from Germany, considered one of the main ones in Europe and collected thanks to the initiative of Professor Dr. h.c. Reinhold Würth since the 1960s.

Visit this website if you want to know more about current exhibitions. 

Agoncillo

The Würth Museum has been designed as a 20th-21st avant-garde international contemporary arts scenario. Here the works belonging to the Würth España collection will be exhibited, as well as those of the Würth Collection from Germany, considered one of the main ones in Europe and collected thanks to the initiative of Professor Dr. h.c. Reinhold Würth since the 1960s.

Visit this website if you want to know more about current exhibitions. 

...

Arnedo

Display of tools and utensils related to the shoemaker's craft.

Arnedo

Display of tools and utensils related to the shoemaker's craft.

...

Arnedo

En el interior de la Iglesia, se ha abierto un pequeño Museo para que pueda visitar, todo aquel que esté interesado en el arte. Nos encontramos con obras de arte de valor, que se han ido conservando con mucho esmero a lo largo de la vida de la Comunidad Cisterciense, que ahora habita en el Monasterio.

En la imaginaria, aunque sencilla, no debemos pasar por alto la Piedad de María hacia Cristo. El esplendor de la Inmaculada Concepción (quizá del s. XVIII), que nos presenta a María triunfante sobre las adversidades.

A Santa Gertrudis, mística Cisterciense, se la representa con el corazón inflamado; en el que habita el Niño Jesús; finalmente en la última escultura nos encontramos con San José ejerciendo de Padre solícito.

Evocando otros tiempos, tenemos una serie de ornamentos con que se revestían los Ministros de la Iglesia para los diferentes oficios: “casullas” para el sacerdote que presidía la Eucaristía, “dalmatita” para los que le ayudaban y “capas pluviales” para las procesiones en los diferentes colores que se utilizan en la liturgia.     

Arnedo

En el interior de la Iglesia, se ha abierto un pequeño Museo para que pueda visitar, todo aquel que esté interesado en el arte. Nos encontramos con obras de arte de valor, que se han ido conservando con mucho esmero a lo largo de la vida de la Comunidad Cisterciense, que ahora habita en el Monasterio.

En la imaginaria, aunque sencilla, no debemos pasar por alto la Piedad de María hacia Cristo. El esplendor de la Inmaculada Concepción (quizá del s. XVIII), que nos presenta a María triunfante sobre las adversidades.

A Santa Gertrudis, mística Cisterciense, se la representa con el corazón inflamado; en el que habita el Niño Jesús; finalmente en la última escultura nos encontramos con San José ejerciendo de Padre solícito.

Evocando otros tiempos, tenemos una serie de ornamentos con que se revestían los Ministros de la Iglesia para los diferentes oficios: “casullas” para el sacerdote que presidía la Eucaristía, “dalmatita” para los que le ayudaban y “capas pluviales” para las procesiones en los diferentes colores que se utilizan en la liturgia.     

...

Arnedo

Al lado de la fábrica de Callaghan en Arnedo se encuentra el  Museo Basilio García. En su interior nos encontramos con un fascinante viaje que va desde los inicios del calzado, con zapatos desde el siglo III antes de Cristo, hasta la actualidad.

Un museo donde se combinan a la perfección la tradición, con las primeras hormas para la elaboración del calzado, una zapatería antigua en la que todos los procesos eran manuales… Y las últimas tecnologías incorporadas al calzado.

Además podremos comprobar la evolución de las marcas de la empresa Callaghan y Gorila, con los zapatos más emblemáticos de la marca.

Ven a visitarlo.

Arnedo

Al lado de la fábrica de Callaghan en Arnedo se encuentra el  Museo Basilio García. En su interior nos encontramos con un fascinante viaje que va desde los inicios del calzado, con zapatos desde el siglo III antes de Cristo, hasta la actualidad.

Un museo donde se combinan a la perfección la tradición, con las primeras hormas para la elaboración del calzado, una zapatería antigua en la que todos los procesos eran manuales… Y las últimas tecnologías incorporadas al calzado.

Además podremos comprobar la evolución de las marcas de la empresa Callaghan y Gorila, con los zapatos más emblemáticos de la marca.

Ven a visitarlo.

...

Arnedo

Collection of minerals and fossils, prehistoric tools and teaching material.

Arnedo

Collection of minerals and fossils, prehistoric tools and teaching material.

Nuevo Cinema

tipo de documento Attractions

...

Arnedo

En la Nueva Oficina de Turismo de Arnedo situada en el edificio Nuevo Cinema se ofrece información sobre los recursos turísticos de la ciudad del calzado y el Valle del Cidacos. Tenemos a disposición de nuestros visitantes todo tipo de folletos sobre la riqueza artística, histórica, paisajística o gastronómica de Arnedo y La Rioja editados por el Ayuntamiento, La Rioja Turismo y otras muchas localidades de nuestra comunidad.

Desde este punto se gestionan las distintas visitas guiadas que ofrecemos, como la visita a la Cueva de los Cien Pilares, el Castillo de Arnedo, o la iglesia de San Cosme y San Damián, entre otros.

Además el edificio acoge la exposición pemanente La Celtibera en Arnedo, que expone los hallazgos realizados en el yacimiento celtíbero de San Miguel.

El edificio Nuevo Cinema es una construcción de 1951 y es el único ejemplo de edificio público con un correcto lenguaje historicista que ha pervivido. El edificio acogió un cine, que incluía patio de butacas y gallinero, así como los dos vestíbulos de entrada, así como una parte destinada a casino, y posteriormente bar cafetería. Adquirido por el Ayuntamiento de Arnedo en octubre de 2014, fuer reformado y en 2017 acogió la exposición La Rioja Tierra Abierta, para posteriormente acoger los servicios del área municipal de turismo.

Arnedo

En la Nueva Oficina de Turismo de Arnedo situada en el edificio Nuevo Cinema se ofrece información sobre los recursos turísticos de la ciudad del calzado y el Valle del Cidacos. Tenemos a disposición de nuestros visitantes todo tipo de folletos sobre la riqueza artística, histórica, paisajística o gastronómica de Arnedo y La Rioja editados por el Ayuntamiento, La Rioja Turismo y otras muchas localidades de nuestra comunidad.

Desde este punto se gestionan las distintas visitas guiadas que ofrecemos, como la visita a la Cueva de los Cien Pilares, el Castillo de Arnedo, o la iglesia de San Cosme y San Damián, entre otros.

Además el edificio acoge la exposición pemanente La Celtibera en Arnedo, que expone los hallazgos realizados en el yacimiento celtíbero de San Miguel.

El edificio Nuevo Cinema es una construcción de 1951 y es el único ejemplo de edificio público con un correcto lenguaje historicista que ha pervivido. El edificio acogió un cine, que incluía patio de butacas y gallinero, así como los dos vestíbulos de entrada, así como una parte destinada a casino, y posteriormente bar cafetería. Adquirido por el Ayuntamiento de Arnedo en octubre de 2014, fuer reformado y en 2017 acogió la exposición La Rioja Tierra Abierta, para posteriormente acoger los servicios del área municipal de turismo.

La Casa Encantada

tipo de documento Attractions

...

Briones

At "La Casa Encantada" (The Enchanted House) domestic items and trousseaux belonging to the daily life of our ancestors become valuable items. The value of what has been lived and used. The Palace of Marqués de San Nicolás de Briones, a Baroque building built in 1755, has been the site chosen to revive the centuries old traditions with great realism, disseminating much of La Rioja's popular heritage.

Briones

At "La Casa Encantada" (The Enchanted House) domestic items and trousseaux belonging to the daily life of our ancestors become valuable items. The value of what has been lived and used. The Palace of Marqués de San Nicolás de Briones, a Baroque building built in 1755, has been the site chosen to revive the centuries old traditions with great realism, disseminating much of La Rioja's popular heritage.

...

Briones

This 4000 m museum belonging to the Dinastia Vivanco Foundation houses 2 the cultural collection of the Rioja winemaking Vivanco family. Archaeology, sculpture, painting, etc. Give us a universal vision of the relevance that wine has had in all civilisations throughout history.

A specialised library, a tasting room, two restaurants, a conference hall and a wine shop complete the facilities available at this great Museum of the Culture of Wine/p>

Briones

This 4000 m museum belonging to the Dinastia Vivanco Foundation houses 2 the cultural collection of the Rioja winemaking Vivanco family. Archaeology, sculpture, painting, etc. Give us a universal vision of the relevance that wine has had in all civilisations throughout history.

A specialised library, a tasting room, two restaurants, a conference hall and a wine shop complete the facilities available at this great Museum of the Culture of Wine/p>

...

Calahorra

The Permanent Exhibition of Easter Images is housed in the Church of Salvador from the former existing Convent of San Francisco, which was founded in 1552 on the banks of the Cidacos River. In 1579, the Cabildo and the Council, give the Franciscans some land in the high part of the city where the small Church of El Salvador and the Hermitage of San Sebastián stood, previously a synagogue. This was where Juan de Urruela built the current church in the years when V.P.Fr. Juan de Jesús María the illustrious barefoot Carmelite who died in 1615 in Montecompatri (Italy) and in the current process of beatification.

The brotherhood that organizes this exhibition was founded at the behest of the Franciscans who spread this devotion in the 16th century. It was a brotherhood of flagellants that followed the ups and downs of the history of the city and the country. Carlos III forbade this public discipline but, despite this, the brotherhood continued paying homage to the Passion of Christ and organizing Holy Week processions and other cults, as well as important social and charitable work among the brothers. In 1810 the convent suffered its first disentailment, and in 1836, the definitive one, so the brotherhood became their moments of decline until 1874, when new vitality, confirmed by the presence in the Convent of the Padres del Corazón de María since 1878. It was in 1944 that the brotherhood encouraged industry, trade and local families to donate the images sculpted in Olot (Girona), which can be seen here, along with sculptures that are for worship in other churches, making magnificent processions that, together with the daily life of the brotherhood, has meany Easter in Calahorra has been declared of regional tourist interest.

Calahorra

The Permanent Exhibition of Easter Images is housed in the Church of Salvador from the former existing Convent of San Francisco, which was founded in 1552 on the banks of the Cidacos River. In 1579, the Cabildo and the Council, give the Franciscans some land in the high part of the city where the small Church of El Salvador and the Hermitage of San Sebastián stood, previously a synagogue. This was where Juan de Urruela built the current church in the years when V.P.Fr. Juan de Jesús María the illustrious barefoot Carmelite who died in 1615 in Montecompatri (Italy) and in the current process of beatification.

The brotherhood that organizes this exhibition was founded at the behest of the Franciscans who spread this devotion in the 16th century. It was a brotherhood of flagellants that followed the ups and downs of the history of the city and the country. Carlos III forbade this public discipline but, despite this, the brotherhood continued paying homage to the Passion of Christ and organizing Holy Week processions and other cults, as well as important social and charitable work among the brothers. In 1810 the convent suffered its first disentailment, and in 1836, the definitive one, so the brotherhood became their moments of decline until 1874, when new vitality, confirmed by the presence in the Convent of the Padres del Corazón de María since 1878. It was in 1944 that the brotherhood encouraged industry, trade and local families to donate the images sculpted in Olot (Girona), which can be seen here, along with sculptures that are for worship in other churches, making magnificent processions that, together with the daily life of the brotherhood, has meany Easter in Calahorra has been declared of regional tourist interest.

...

Calahorra

El Museo de la Romanización (The Museum of Romanization) is in the centre of the old town, on Calle Ángel Oliván, in a beautiful building owned by the Regional Government of La Rioja, the Calahorra Town Council being responsible for its maintenance. Built in the 1930s, it is popularly known as the "Casa del Millonario"   (The Millionaire's House) since its owner, in the 1930s, was lucky enough to win a prize of three million pesetas in the National Lottery, and had this house built. Later this building had other uses such as a Notary's Office, a house of tenants, until it became the Museo Municipal in 1984, opened by the King and Queen of Spain. In 2007 it started being refurbished to house the Museum of Romanization, which was finally opened in 2009.  

The building occupies a built area of 414 m2. It is a historic building which consists of ground floor and three storeys, in addition to a garden where architectural materials of greater weight are exhibited. The building maintains its original structure, although some rooms have been remodeled for exhibition rooms. Original elements are several stained-glass doors and windows, marquetry floors and ceilings of the noble rooms, as well as the lift.
  
Services:
- Free guided visits for school groups, upon request by appointment
- Researchers
- Shop: sale of publications of a scientific nature and reproductions

Main Services
Collection: through purchase, donation, or deposit.
Research, cataloguing, and custody.
Conservation and security measures for the collections.
Exhibition organised, didactical and aesthetic.
Educational activities.

Calahorra

El Museo de la Romanización (The Museum of Romanization) is in the centre of the old town, on Calle Ángel Oliván, in a beautiful building owned by the Regional Government of La Rioja, the Calahorra Town Council being responsible for its maintenance. Built in the 1930s, it is popularly known as the "Casa del Millonario"   (The Millionaire's House) since its owner, in the 1930s, was lucky enough to win a prize of three million pesetas in the National Lottery, and had this house built. Later this building had other uses such as a Notary's Office, a house of tenants, until it became the Museo Municipal in 1984, opened by the King and Queen of Spain. In 2007 it started being refurbished to house the Museum of Romanization, which was finally opened in 2009.  

The building occupies a built area of 414 m2. It is a historic building which consists of ground floor and three storeys, in addition to a garden where architectural materials of greater weight are exhibited. The building maintains its original structure, although some rooms have been remodeled for exhibition rooms. Original elements are several stained-glass doors and windows, marquetry floors and ceilings of the noble rooms, as well as the lift.
  
Services:
- Free guided visits for school groups, upon request by appointment
- Researchers
- Shop: sale of publications of a scientific nature and reproductions

Main Services
Collection: through purchase, donation, or deposit.
Research, cataloguing, and custody.
Conservation and security measures for the collections.
Exhibition organised, didactical and aesthetic.
Educational activities.

...

Calahorra

El Museo de la Verdura (Museum of Vegetables) has been designed as an interactive and educational centre, being equipped with new technologies, touch screens and computer games to make the contents more attractive. Throughout the centre, there are 18 audiovisuals presenting different aspects of the most important vegetables of Calahorra, ranging from the land to agriculture, gastronomy and the importance of horticultural products in a healthy diet.

THE CENTRE HAS SIX EXHIBITION SPACES:

1.- “El territorio y el hombre”(Territory and Man): Featuring the characteristics of the lands of Calahorra and La Rioja Baja and farmers' work. It contains a video with three documentaries, a map and model of La Rioja Baja and different elements related to farming.

2.- “La agricultura y la huerta” (Agriculture and Farming): Dealing with irrigation systems, the evolution of farming systems, machinery and tools throughout history, soil strata and religious and popular culture on farming.

3.- “Nuestras verduras”(Our Vegetables): Paying special attention to the growing and production of seven vegetables: artichoke, thistle, onion, cauliflower, asparagus, lettuce and pepper. br />
4.- “La Conserva” (Preserves): Explaining traditional preservation methods, where we can see some labels from Calahorra preserves, a 1920s documentary by Conservas Francisco Moreno and another documentary about the current canning factories.

5- “Otros sistemas de conservación” (Other Systems of Preservation): Presenting pre-prepared and pre-cooked product range: washed, pre-cooked and frozen vegetables.

6- “Todo para comer” (Everything for Eating): Dealing with vegetable gastronomy, showing six videos with recipes from six restaurants in the city and pamphlets with recipes from catering establishments. This space is decorated with different cooking devices and utensils used throughout history.

Calahorra

El Museo de la Verdura (Museum of Vegetables) has been designed as an interactive and educational centre, being equipped with new technologies, touch screens and computer games to make the contents more attractive. Throughout the centre, there are 18 audiovisuals presenting different aspects of the most important vegetables of Calahorra, ranging from the land to agriculture, gastronomy and the importance of horticultural products in a healthy diet.

THE CENTRE HAS SIX EXHIBITION SPACES:

1.- “El territorio y el hombre”(Territory and Man): Featuring the characteristics of the lands of Calahorra and La Rioja Baja and farmers' work. It contains a video with three documentaries, a map and model of La Rioja Baja and different elements related to farming.

2.- “La agricultura y la huerta” (Agriculture and Farming): Dealing with irrigation systems, the evolution of farming systems, machinery and tools throughout history, soil strata and religious and popular culture on farming.

3.- “Nuestras verduras”(Our Vegetables): Paying special attention to the growing and production of seven vegetables: artichoke, thistle, onion, cauliflower, asparagus, lettuce and pepper. br />
4.- “La Conserva” (Preserves): Explaining traditional preservation methods, where we can see some labels from Calahorra preserves, a 1920s documentary by Conservas Francisco Moreno and another documentary about the current canning factories.

5- “Otros sistemas de conservación” (Other Systems of Preservation): Presenting pre-prepared and pre-cooked product range: washed, pre-cooked and frozen vegetables.

6- “Todo para comer” (Everything for Eating): Dealing with vegetable gastronomy, showing six videos with recipes from six restaurants in the city and pamphlets with recipes from catering establishments. This space is decorated with different cooking devices and utensils used throughout history.

...

Calahorra

This museum exhibits religious art from the Diocese of Calahorra

Calahorra

This museum exhibits religious art from the Diocese of Calahorra

filter_list

Filtrar

close

Find

facetas