formularioHidden
formularioRDF
Login

 

Search in La Rioja Turismo close

START TYPING...

No results

Panel Information

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la experiencia de navegación y ofrecer contenidos de interés. Al continuar con la navegación entendemos que se acepta nuestra política de cookies.

See and Do

facetas
filter_listFiltrar

10 results

...

Arnedo

Collection of minerals and fossils, prehistoric tools and teaching material.

Arnedo

Collection of minerals and fossils, prehistoric tools and teaching material.

La Casa Encantada

tipo de documento Attractions

...

Briones

At "La Casa Encantada" (The Enchanted House) domestic items and trousseaux belonging to the daily life of our ancestors become valuable items. The value of what has been lived and used. The Palace of Marqués de San Nicolás de Briones, a Baroque building built in 1755, has been the site chosen to revive the centuries old traditions with great realism, disseminating much of La Rioja's popular heritage.

Briones

At "La Casa Encantada" (The Enchanted House) domestic items and trousseaux belonging to the daily life of our ancestors become valuable items. The value of what has been lived and used. The Palace of Marqués de San Nicolás de Briones, a Baroque building built in 1755, has been the site chosen to revive the centuries old traditions with great realism, disseminating much of La Rioja's popular heritage.

...

Calahorra

The Permanent Exhibition of Easter Images is housed in the Church of Salvador from the former existing Convent of San Francisco, which was founded in 1552 on the banks of the Cidacos River. In 1579, the Cabildo and the Council, give the Franciscans some land in the high part of the city where the small Church of El Salvador and the Hermitage of San Sebastián stood, previously a synagogue. This was where Juan de Urruela built the current church in the years when V.P.Fr. Juan de Jesús María the illustrious barefoot Carmelite who died in 1615 in Montecompatri (Italy) and in the current process of beatification.

The brotherhood that organizes this exhibition was founded at the behest of the Franciscans who spread this devotion in the 16th century. It was a brotherhood of flagellants that followed the ups and downs of the history of the city and the country. Carlos III forbade this public discipline but, despite this, the brotherhood continued paying homage to the Passion of Christ and organizing Holy Week processions and other cults, as well as important social and charitable work among the brothers. In 1810 the convent suffered its first disentailment, and in 1836, the definitive one, so the brotherhood became their moments of decline until 1874, when new vitality, confirmed by the presence in the Convent of the Padres del Corazón de María since 1878. It was in 1944 that the brotherhood encouraged industry, trade and local families to donate the images sculpted in Olot (Girona), which can be seen here, along with sculptures that are for worship in other churches, making magnificent processions that, together with the daily life of the brotherhood, has meany Easter in Calahorra has been declared of regional tourist interest.

Calahorra

The Permanent Exhibition of Easter Images is housed in the Church of Salvador from the former existing Convent of San Francisco, which was founded in 1552 on the banks of the Cidacos River. In 1579, the Cabildo and the Council, give the Franciscans some land in the high part of the city where the small Church of El Salvador and the Hermitage of San Sebastián stood, previously a synagogue. This was where Juan de Urruela built the current church in the years when V.P.Fr. Juan de Jesús María the illustrious barefoot Carmelite who died in 1615 in Montecompatri (Italy) and in the current process of beatification.

The brotherhood that organizes this exhibition was founded at the behest of the Franciscans who spread this devotion in the 16th century. It was a brotherhood of flagellants that followed the ups and downs of the history of the city and the country. Carlos III forbade this public discipline but, despite this, the brotherhood continued paying homage to the Passion of Christ and organizing Holy Week processions and other cults, as well as important social and charitable work among the brothers. In 1810 the convent suffered its first disentailment, and in 1836, the definitive one, so the brotherhood became their moments of decline until 1874, when new vitality, confirmed by the presence in the Convent of the Padres del Corazón de María since 1878. It was in 1944 that the brotherhood encouraged industry, trade and local families to donate the images sculpted in Olot (Girona), which can be seen here, along with sculptures that are for worship in other churches, making magnificent processions that, together with the daily life of the brotherhood, has meany Easter in Calahorra has been declared of regional tourist interest.

...

Calahorra

This museum exhibits religious art from the Diocese of Calahorra

Calahorra

This museum exhibits religious art from the Diocese of Calahorra

...

el Rasillo

Popular culture has given rise to many objects and utensils. Instruments, that, as a result of creativity and need, have tried to solve problems, simplify tasks and make life easier for the inhabitants of our towns and countryside.

el Rasillo

Popular culture has given rise to many objects and utensils. Instruments, that, as a result of creativity and need, have tried to solve problems, simplify tasks and make life easier for the inhabitants of our towns and countryside.

...

Lumbreras de Cameros

The ethnographic museum is located in a house in the high quarter, near the church, in the calle Real of San Andrés de Cameros. It is divided over three floors and contains an interesting collection of tools, furniture, home and traditional school, in memory of the life and customs of the villages of Pajares and San Andrés, after the building of the Pajares dam. A Roman tombstone from the 1st century AD is of special note.


The now restored communal oven of San Andrés is located next to the fountain and the house of the ethnographic museum, near the church. It can be visited.


Lumbreras de Cameros

The ethnographic museum is located in a house in the high quarter, near the church, in the calle Real of San Andrés de Cameros. It is divided over three floors and contains an interesting collection of tools, furniture, home and traditional school, in memory of the life and customs of the villages of Pajares and San Andrés, after the building of the Pajares dam. A Roman tombstone from the 1st century AD is of special note.


The now restored communal oven of San Andrés is located next to the fountain and the house of the ethnographic museum, near the church. It can be visited.


...

Nájera

This museum has artefacts from prehistory, Roman times, the Middle Ages and art and ethnography from the Nájera area.

Nájera

This museum has artefacts from prehistory, Roman times, the Middle Ages and art and ethnography from the Nájera area.

filter_list

Filtrar

close

Find

facetas