tipo de documento semantico destination
It is mentioned in Fernán González's oath. In 1044, García and Estefanía, the Kings of Nájera, gave it to the San Julián de Sojuela Monastery. It later became part of Nájera and then part of the Bishopric of Calahorra. It was a free town.
-Surrounding area: Pre-Roman remains have been found at wineries in Cerro Castro.
-Location: It is part of the district of Logroño. It is in the middle part of the Daroca Valley.
-Area: 7.5 km2.
-Height: 599 metres.
-Economy: This is a predominantly farming area with particular emphasis on grapes. Industrial activity is connected to wine production and wood.
The La Natividad Church has a chancel and sacristy dated 15th century, a 16th century Classicist great reredos, as well as Baroque, Neoclassical and Romanist reredos with contemporary images. Emblazoned noblemen mansions built in ashlar.
About this resource...
Loading form, a moment please