formularioHidden
formularioRDF
Login

 

Search in La Rioja Turismo close

START TYPING...

No results

Panel Information

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la experiencia de navegación y ofrecer contenidos de interés. Al continuar con la navegación entendemos que se acepta nuestra política de cookies.

All > exposición

facetas
filter_listFiltrar

5 results

La Casa Encantada

tipo de documento Attractions

...

Briones

At "La Casa Encantada" (The Enchanted House) domestic items and trousseaux belonging to the daily life of our ancestors become valuable items. The value of what has been lived and used. The Palace of Marqués de San Nicolás de Briones, a Baroque building built in 1755, has been the site chosen to revive the centuries old traditions with great realism, disseminating much of La Rioja's popular heritage.

Briones

At "La Casa Encantada" (The Enchanted House) domestic items and trousseaux belonging to the daily life of our ancestors become valuable items. The value of what has been lived and used. The Palace of Marqués de San Nicolás de Briones, a Baroque building built in 1755, has been the site chosen to revive the centuries old traditions with great realism, disseminating much of La Rioja's popular heritage.

...

Calahorra

The Permanent Exhibition of Easter Images is housed in the Church of Salvador from the former existing Convent of San Francisco, which was founded in 1552 on the banks of the Cidacos River. In 1579, the Cabildo and the Council, give the Franciscans some land in the high part of the city where the small Church of El Salvador and the Hermitage of San Sebastián stood, previously a synagogue. This was where Juan de Urruela built the current church in the years when V.P.Fr. Juan de Jesús María the illustrious barefoot Carmelite who died in 1615 in Montecompatri (Italy) and in the current process of beatification.

The brotherhood that organizes this exhibition was founded at the behest of the Franciscans who spread this devotion in the 16th century. It was a brotherhood of flagellants that followed the ups and downs of the history of the city and the country. Carlos III forbade this public discipline but, despite this, the brotherhood continued paying homage to the Passion of Christ and organizing Holy Week processions and other cults, as well as important social and charitable work among the brothers. In 1810 the convent suffered its first disentailment, and in 1836, the definitive one, so the brotherhood became their moments of decline until 1874, when new vitality, confirmed by the presence in the Convent of the Padres del Corazón de María since 1878. It was in 1944 that the brotherhood encouraged industry, trade and local families to donate the images sculpted in Olot (Girona), which can be seen here, along with sculptures that are for worship in other churches, making magnificent processions that, together with the daily life of the brotherhood, has meany Easter in Calahorra has been declared of regional tourist interest.

Calahorra

The Permanent Exhibition of Easter Images is housed in the Church of Salvador from the former existing Convent of San Francisco, which was founded in 1552 on the banks of the Cidacos River. In 1579, the Cabildo and the Council, give the Franciscans some land in the high part of the city where the small Church of El Salvador and the Hermitage of San Sebastián stood, previously a synagogue. This was where Juan de Urruela built the current church in the years when V.P.Fr. Juan de Jesús María the illustrious barefoot Carmelite who died in 1615 in Montecompatri (Italy) and in the current process of beatification.

The brotherhood that organizes this exhibition was founded at the behest of the Franciscans who spread this devotion in the 16th century. It was a brotherhood of flagellants that followed the ups and downs of the history of the city and the country. Carlos III forbade this public discipline but, despite this, the brotherhood continued paying homage to the Passion of Christ and organizing Holy Week processions and other cults, as well as important social and charitable work among the brothers. In 1810 the convent suffered its first disentailment, and in 1836, the definitive one, so the brotherhood became their moments of decline until 1874, when new vitality, confirmed by the presence in the Convent of the Padres del Corazón de María since 1878. It was in 1944 that the brotherhood encouraged industry, trade and local families to donate the images sculpted in Olot (Girona), which can be seen here, along with sculptures that are for worship in other churches, making magnificent processions that, together with the daily life of the brotherhood, has meany Easter in Calahorra has been declared of regional tourist interest.

...

Lumbreras de Cameros

The ethnographic museum is located in a house in the high quarter, near the church, in the calle Real of San Andrés de Cameros. It is divided over three floors and contains an interesting collection of tools, furniture, home and traditional school, in memory of the life and customs of the villages of Pajares and San Andrés, after the building of the Pajares dam. A Roman tombstone from the 1st century AD is of special note.


The now restored communal oven of San Andrés is located next to the fountain and the house of the ethnographic museum, near the church. It can be visited.


Lumbreras de Cameros

The ethnographic museum is located in a house in the high quarter, near the church, in the calle Real of San Andrés de Cameros. It is divided over three floors and contains an interesting collection of tools, furniture, home and traditional school, in memory of the life and customs of the villages of Pajares and San Andrés, after the building of the Pajares dam. A Roman tombstone from the 1st century AD is of special note.


The now restored communal oven of San Andrés is located next to the fountain and the house of the ethnographic museum, near the church. It can be visited.


...

Sojuela

In the middle of a pine forest on the summit of Moncalvillo lies an ice treasure. We are talking about an Ecomuseum in the mountainswhere five snow wells were built at the end of the 16th century to supply ice to the city of Logroño. A history of snow and ice that you can discover at the new Centro de Interpretación de la Casa de la Nieve de Moncalvillo, Visitors' Centre at the Sojuela Town Hall.

To see these snow wells, you have to follow a signposted footpath, for more than 2 hours, until you reach the altitude of 1,400 metres. For those just wanting to take a stroll through a landscape of forests and traditions around Sojuela, there are other easier trails.

A history of ice that runs through the villages of the Sierra de Moncalvillo and Las Peñas from Iregua, to Nalda, where there is a monumental well dug out of the rock, 2 km from the town, of which you can find more information through the Asociación PANAL that has an information, documentation and research Centre. Information on heritage at La Casita (941 446 093/ 650 572 127)

Activities:
Hiking and ice experiments. Guided tours for groups and schools

Content:
Information (panel and leaflets):
Casa de la Nieve de Moncalvillo hiking trails:

– Sendero de las Neveras
– Sendero de Molinero
– Sendero de los Arrieros
- Sendero De la Hermedaña

Library and documentation:
- Literature on snow wells, traditional dry stone architecture, traditional uses of ice.

– Documents from Archivo Municipal de Logroño with the building agreement from the Casa de Nieve in Moncalvillo, on 27 de January 1597 and others on the supply of ice in the city

Exhibition:
Information and interpretation panels on glacial landscape and the chronology of the cold, Mesta and transhumance landscapes, and Sierra de Moncalvillo landscapes.

Classroom workshop

Experiments with ice, such as ice cream making

Screening of audiovisual.

Sojuela

In the middle of a pine forest on the summit of Moncalvillo lies an ice treasure. We are talking about an Ecomuseum in the mountainswhere five snow wells were built at the end of the 16th century to supply ice to the city of Logroño. A history of snow and ice that you can discover at the new Centro de Interpretación de la Casa de la Nieve de Moncalvillo, Visitors' Centre at the Sojuela Town Hall.

To see these snow wells, you have to follow a signposted footpath, for more than 2 hours, until you reach the altitude of 1,400 metres. For those just wanting to take a stroll through a landscape of forests and traditions around Sojuela, there are other easier trails.

A history of ice that runs through the villages of the Sierra de Moncalvillo and Las Peñas from Iregua, to Nalda, where there is a monumental well dug out of the rock, 2 km from the town, of which you can find more information through the Asociación PANAL that has an information, documentation and research Centre. Information on heritage at La Casita (941 446 093/ 650 572 127)

Activities:
Hiking and ice experiments. Guided tours for groups and schools

Content:
Information (panel and leaflets):
Casa de la Nieve de Moncalvillo hiking trails:

– Sendero de las Neveras
– Sendero de Molinero
– Sendero de los Arrieros
- Sendero De la Hermedaña

Library and documentation:
- Literature on snow wells, traditional dry stone architecture, traditional uses of ice.

– Documents from Archivo Municipal de Logroño with the building agreement from the Casa de Nieve in Moncalvillo, on 27 de January 1597 and others on the supply of ice in the city

Exhibition:
Information and interpretation panels on glacial landscape and the chronology of the cold, Mesta and transhumance landscapes, and Sierra de Moncalvillo landscapes.

Classroom workshop

Experiments with ice, such as ice cream making

Screening of audiovisual.

...

Torrecilla en Cameros

El Centro de la Emigración Riojana (Centre for La Rioja Emigration) has been designed to commemorate the past emigration phenomenon of La Rioja, which reached its culminating point between 1930 and 1950.

Content
This space is the result of a rigorous work of collection and classification of materials donated altruistically by La Rioja Centres and many of the protagonists of this history. The Centre also has documentation, information, and various articles collected for various exhibitions, such as‘El viaje de los sueños’ (The Dream Journey), which has been adapted for its dissemination in the Centre.

Origin of the Centre
The phenomenon of emigration, which constitutes a key to explaining the most recent history of La Rioja, is still a living memory. For the creation of the Centro de la Emigración Riojana, the testimony of those who one day had to leave their homeland in search of a better future has been essential.

When choosing the site for the Centre, the decision was taken to select a town that had lived this sociological phenomenona intensely. In its days, the Sierra Camarena saw how many of its inhabitants had to leave, but, today, it has become the focus of numerous visitors.

These two realities coinciding in space but separated in time have made Torrecilla en Cameros the ideal site for the Centre. The building chosen for that purpose corresponds to the ancient Church of the Convent of La Purísima Concepción de San Francisco, in Plaza del Coronel Urrutia, n. 1.

Once renovated, the building consists of three floors. On the ground floor, there is a hall-reception and a central and a side room for the main exhibition. On the first floor is a multi-purpose space and a cyberlibrary, and on the second, a multi-purpose room that includes a documentation area and a library.

Exhibition
The exhibition project is designed to bring to the public in general this complex reality and contains material related to the following aspects:

       The reality of the society of La Rioja at the end of the 19th century and early 20th, time of
the greatest wave of emigration. This section analyzes the sociological reality of the moment with the personal and family reasons that made them take the decision to migrate.

       The vicissitudes of the journey to different destinations of emigrants from La Rioja: information about the means of transport used, time taken, etc.

       The host societies. Information on the reality that La Rioja emigrants found on arrival at their destination (mainly Argentina and Chile), the creation of associations of La Rioja migrants, etc.

       The contribution of migrants to La Rioja. Actions of the so-called"indianos" in civil works in La Rioja. Own architecture and other material and sociological contributions.

See photos of centre here.

Torrecilla en Cameros

El Centro de la Emigración Riojana (Centre for La Rioja Emigration) has been designed to commemorate the past emigration phenomenon of La Rioja, which reached its culminating point between 1930 and 1950.

Content
This space is the result of a rigorous work of collection and classification of materials donated altruistically by La Rioja Centres and many of the protagonists of this history. The Centre also has documentation, information, and various articles collected for various exhibitions, such as‘El viaje de los sueños’ (The Dream Journey), which has been adapted for its dissemination in the Centre.

Origin of the Centre
The phenomenon of emigration, which constitutes a key to explaining the most recent history of La Rioja, is still a living memory. For the creation of the Centro de la Emigración Riojana, the testimony of those who one day had to leave their homeland in search of a better future has been essential.

When choosing the site for the Centre, the decision was taken to select a town that had lived this sociological phenomenona intensely. In its days, the Sierra Camarena saw how many of its inhabitants had to leave, but, today, it has become the focus of numerous visitors.

These two realities coinciding in space but separated in time have made Torrecilla en Cameros the ideal site for the Centre. The building chosen for that purpose corresponds to the ancient Church of the Convent of La Purísima Concepción de San Francisco, in Plaza del Coronel Urrutia, n. 1.

Once renovated, the building consists of three floors. On the ground floor, there is a hall-reception and a central and a side room for the main exhibition. On the first floor is a multi-purpose space and a cyberlibrary, and on the second, a multi-purpose room that includes a documentation area and a library.

Exhibition
The exhibition project is designed to bring to the public in general this complex reality and contains material related to the following aspects:

       The reality of the society of La Rioja at the end of the 19th century and early 20th, time of
the greatest wave of emigration. This section analyzes the sociological reality of the moment with the personal and family reasons that made them take the decision to migrate.

       The vicissitudes of the journey to different destinations of emigrants from La Rioja: information about the means of transport used, time taken, etc.

       The host societies. Information on the reality that La Rioja emigrants found on arrival at their destination (mainly Argentina and Chile), the creation of associations of La Rioja migrants, etc.

       The contribution of migrants to La Rioja. Actions of the so-called"indianos" in civil works in La Rioja. Own architecture and other material and sociological contributions.

See photos of centre here.
filter_list

Filtrar

close

Find

facetas