formularioHidden
formularioRDF
Login

 

Buscar en La Rioja Turismo close

EMPIEZA A TECLEAR...

TU BÚSQUEDA NO HA OBTENIDO NINGÚN RESULTADO.

Panel Information

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la experiencia de navegación y ofrecer contenidos de interés. Al continuar con la navegación entendemos que se acepta nuestra política de cookies.

All > cañas

facetas
filter_listFiltrar

8 results

Tiempo: 36 h

Kilómetros: 3,20 h

...

Cañas

tipo de documento Towns

...

Cañas is a municipality in the autonomous region of La Rioja. The municipality's fortune has long been linked to the Cistercian nuns. Both Cañas and Canillas were given to the nuns in 1170. The monastery, which is one of the region's most refined Gothic buildings visited by many people every day, and the image of Santo Domingo de Silos, the town's son, are the town's main attractions.
-Location: It is part of the district of Nájera. It is in the Tuerto Valley.
-Area: 9.8 km2.
-Height: 657 metres.
-Economy: This is a mainly farming town and the main crops are grain, grapes and potatoes.
Cañas is a municipality in the autonomous region of La Rioja. The municipality's fortune has long been linked to the Cistercian nuns. Both Cañas and Canillas were given to the nuns in 1170. The monastery, which is one of the region's most refined Gothic buildings visited by many people every day, and the image of Santo Domingo de Silos, the town's son, are the town's main attractions.
-Location: It is part of the district of Nájera. It is in the Tuerto Valley.
-Area: 9.8 km2.
-Height: 657 metres.
-Economy: This is a mainly farming town and the main crops are grain, grapes and potatoes.

Pensión Jauja

tipo de documento Accommodations

...

Alesanco

Pensión Jauja is located on a privileged site in La Rioja Alta, 5 minutes from the Monasteries Routes, 10 from St James' Way and 20 from Logroño or San Millán. Located between Cañas and Santo Domingo, 10 minutes from the golf course. It has seven double rooms with full bathroom, TV and A/C, some with Balcony (cot if required). Breakfast service (buffet), easy parking and swimming pool. Economic rates and polite and friendly atmosphere. Reservations by telephone.

Alesanco

Pensión Jauja is located on a privileged site in La Rioja Alta, 5 minutes from the Monasteries Routes, 10 from St James' Way and 20 from Logroño or San Millán. Located between Cañas and Santo Domingo, 10 minutes from the golf course. It has seven double rooms with full bathroom, TV and A/C, some with Balcony (cot if required). Breakfast service (buffet), easy parking and swimming pool. Economic rates and polite and friendly atmosphere. Reservations by telephone.

...

Anguiano

Hospedería de la Abadía de Nuestra Señora de Valvanera, run by a Benedictine community, is located in an area of great natural beauty. Surrounded by extensive forests and encircled by the summits of the San Lorenzo mountain range, it offers splendid panoramic views of the valley and peaks.

The Monastery arouses great interest, not only due to its magnificent setting , but for its late Gothic church, devoted to the Virgen de Valvanera, patron saint of La Rioja.

The serenity and tranquility of monastic life make this site the ideal place for a getaway, to relax amidst nature.

Thanks to its privileged location, the Abbey is an excellent starting point for numerous excursions in the surrounding area and for visiting numerous interesting historical-artistic sites: Anguiano, with its famous stilt dancers, Nájera, San Millán de la Cogolla, Santo Domingo de la Calzada, Cañas. Briones, Haro...

The Hospedería has 28 spacious double rooms, all of them with full bathroom and central heating.

Its facilities also include a restaurant, bar and splendid meeting room.

Anguiano

Hospedería de la Abadía de Nuestra Señora de Valvanera, run by a Benedictine community, is located in an area of great natural beauty. Surrounded by extensive forests and encircled by the summits of the San Lorenzo mountain range, it offers splendid panoramic views of the valley and peaks.

The Monastery arouses great interest, not only due to its magnificent setting , but for its late Gothic church, devoted to the Virgen de Valvanera, patron saint of La Rioja.

The serenity and tranquility of monastic life make this site the ideal place for a getaway, to relax amidst nature.

Thanks to its privileged location, the Abbey is an excellent starting point for numerous excursions in the surrounding area and for visiting numerous interesting historical-artistic sites: Anguiano, with its famous stilt dancers, Nájera, San Millán de la Cogolla, Santo Domingo de la Calzada, Cañas. Briones, Haro...

The Hospedería has 28 spacious double rooms, all of them with full bathroom and central heating.

Its facilities also include a restaurant, bar and splendid meeting room.

Casa Cañas

tipo de documento Restaurants

...

Arnedillo

Traditional La Rioja cuisine with some innovative dishes. 3rd Prize in the Concurso de Pinchos de El Rioja y los 5 sentidos 2006.

Arnedillo

Traditional La Rioja cuisine with some innovative dishes. 3rd Prize in the Concurso de Pinchos de El Rioja y los 5 sentidos 2006.

...

Azofra

The history of this building dates from the end of the 17th century, when Don Tomás de Alonso de Ojeda y Tejada ordered the building of this atypical mansion, according to the Certificación de Armas y Ejecutoria de Nobleza del año 1739 and which is currently exhibited in one of the hotel showcases.

At first glance, we could highlight the two coats of arms on the main door, both Rococo style, and in a good state of conservation, showing us the ancientand noble lineage of the Alonso de Ojeda y Tejada family, which played a very important role in the history and culture of the Valley of cañas, due to their close relationship with Don Zenón de Bengoechea, better known as Marquis of la Ensenada.

It is interesting to mention that the current name of the hotel comes from three sisters: Doña Matilde, Doña Enriqueta and Doña Aurora, owners of the House until 1970, still known popularly in Azofra as "Las Amas" (The Housekeepers). Later, their niece and current owner Doña María Concepción Gil Lang, descendant of Alonso de Ojeda and Tejada inherited the House and decided decided to turn it into a designer hotel with her son Enrique Palacio Gil.Real Casona de Las Amas offers its guests the following services:
- Parking
- Cafeteria
- Restaurant (exclusive for guests, only dinners)
- Biblioteca
- Spa
- Internet with cable or WI-FI in all common areas
- Lavandería
- Outdoor swimming pool with counter-current jet
- Solarium

Azofra

The history of this building dates from the end of the 17th century, when Don Tomás de Alonso de Ojeda y Tejada ordered the building of this atypical mansion, according to the Certificación de Armas y Ejecutoria de Nobleza del año 1739 and which is currently exhibited in one of the hotel showcases.

At first glance, we could highlight the two coats of arms on the main door, both Rococo style, and in a good state of conservation, showing us the ancientand noble lineage of the Alonso de Ojeda y Tejada family, which played a very important role in the history and culture of the Valley of cañas, due to their close relationship with Don Zenón de Bengoechea, better known as Marquis of la Ensenada.

It is interesting to mention that the current name of the hotel comes from three sisters: Doña Matilde, Doña Enriqueta and Doña Aurora, owners of the House until 1970, still known popularly in Azofra as "Las Amas" (The Housekeepers). Later, their niece and current owner Doña María Concepción Gil Lang, descendant of Alonso de Ojeda and Tejada inherited the House and decided decided to turn it into a designer hotel with her son Enrique Palacio Gil.Real Casona de Las Amas offers its guests the following services:
- Parking
- Cafeteria
- Restaurant (exclusive for guests, only dinners)
- Biblioteca
- Spa
- Internet with cable or WI-FI in all common areas
- Lavandería
- Outdoor swimming pool with counter-current jet
- Solarium

...

Cañas

The monastery has accommodation with a large inner patio. The Carmelite nuns who live there make delicious monastic cakes and sweets.

This Cistercian Abbey is one of the first to have been founded in Spain. Felipe Díaz de Haro, 9th Lord of Biscay and his wife, doña Aldonza Ruiz de Castro in 1170 gave the towns of Cañas and Canillas to the nuns of the monastery of Hayuela for them to found an Abbey in this spot.

Construction of the monastery was slow and there are three clearly distinguishable phases, the Romanesque of which there are barely any signs remaining, the Gothic, which would correspond to part of the church and chapter house, dating from the second half of the 13th c., and the later part from the 16th c., in which the construction of the central nave continued, with the side naves remaining unfinished. The main door to the monastery dates from 1757, with the part where the nuns live being the latest addition chronologically. Many of the stones used for the church still bear the marks of the mason who made them.>

The monastery church surprises you with its light through the large windows. The great Renaissance altarpiece is the work of Andrés de Melgar and Guillén de Holanda, commissioned by the Abbess, doña Leonor de Osorio around 1523 as a triptych, in which the theme is essentially based on Mary. Until 1975 it was in the presbytery, but is now to be seen at the foot of the church.

The doorway of the chapter house is of note for its unusual beauty, with three pointed arches decorated with plant motifs. Inside, is the early 14th c., gothic style tomb of the sister of charity, Doña Urraca López de Haro, daughter of the founders who took orders at a very early age and became the fourth abbess of the community. She died in 1262, and her body has been preserved incorrupt.

The abbey has been a pioneer of fibre optics, in the two museums it has: the Relics Room, which contains four groups of collections dating from the year the monastery was founded until the 20th c. among the numerous items on display, a Spanish Moorish casket from the 11th and 12th centuries of Cordoban origin is of note; and the museum of the tithe barn or store, in which various altarpieces have been displayed which existed n the churches, carvings, reliefs and paintings of special interest.

The community of Cistercian nuns who have lived uninterruptedly in the abbey since its foundation devote their time to handicrafts and prayer. They decorate china, make sweets, rosaries and have a small hospice.

Cañas

The monastery has accommodation with a large inner patio. The Carmelite nuns who live there make delicious monastic cakes and sweets.

This Cistercian Abbey is one of the first to have been founded in Spain. Felipe Díaz de Haro, 9th Lord of Biscay and his wife, doña Aldonza Ruiz de Castro in 1170 gave the towns of Cañas and Canillas to the nuns of the monastery of Hayuela for them to found an Abbey in this spot.

Construction of the monastery was slow and there are three clearly distinguishable phases, the Romanesque of which there are barely any signs remaining, the Gothic, which would correspond to part of the church and chapter house, dating from the second half of the 13th c., and the later part from the 16th c., in which the construction of the central nave continued, with the side naves remaining unfinished. The main door to the monastery dates from 1757, with the part where the nuns live being the latest addition chronologically. Many of the stones used for the church still bear the marks of the mason who made them.>

The monastery church surprises you with its light through the large windows. The great Renaissance altarpiece is the work of Andrés de Melgar and Guillén de Holanda, commissioned by the Abbess, doña Leonor de Osorio around 1523 as a triptych, in which the theme is essentially based on Mary. Until 1975 it was in the presbytery, but is now to be seen at the foot of the church.

The doorway of the chapter house is of note for its unusual beauty, with three pointed arches decorated with plant motifs. Inside, is the early 14th c., gothic style tomb of the sister of charity, Doña Urraca López de Haro, daughter of the founders who took orders at a very early age and became the fourth abbess of the community. She died in 1262, and her body has been preserved incorrupt.

The abbey has been a pioneer of fibre optics, in the two museums it has: the Relics Room, which contains four groups of collections dating from the year the monastery was founded until the 20th c. among the numerous items on display, a Spanish Moorish casket from the 11th and 12th centuries of Cordoban origin is of note; and the museum of the tithe barn or store, in which various altarpieces have been displayed which existed n the churches, carvings, reliefs and paintings of special interest.

The community of Cistercian nuns who have lived uninterruptedly in the abbey since its foundation devote their time to handicrafts and prayer. They decorate china, make sweets, rosaries and have a small hospice.

Viña Cordovín

tipo de documento Accommodations

...

Cordovín

Whole house for rental or per room in the Cordovín wine cellar district, famous for its Claret wine.

The house has 5 bedrooms decorated with wine-related themes. A lounge on each floor. A terrace facing the Sun and another with barbecue for meals, and games

The village is situated in a privileged place, 9 km from San Millán, 3 km from Cañas, 13 km from Nájera and 17 km from Santo Domingo. It is also next to St James' Way, the Cirueña Golf Club and 30 km from Valdezcaray ski pistes.

Cordovín

Whole house for rental or per room in the Cordovín wine cellar district, famous for its Claret wine.

The house has 5 bedrooms decorated with wine-related themes. A lounge on each floor. A terrace facing the Sun and another with barbecue for meals, and games

The village is situated in a privileged place, 9 km from San Millán, 3 km from Cañas, 13 km from Nájera and 17 km from Santo Domingo. It is also next to St James' Way, the Cirueña Golf Club and 30 km from Valdezcaray ski pistes.
filter_list

Filtrar

close

Find

facetas