Place of Interest
Parque Temático del Ferrocarril
tipo de documento semantico attraction
AFRA is a non-profit organization which aims to disseminate railway culture and bring it closer to society
ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES:
– Travel by train along the 600m of track; passing under the footbridge, over the metal bridge and through the tunnel.
– The Park has a large garden area and a clubhouse with a terrace where you can have a drink.
– The ideal place for holding a children's birthday party. CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
For any doubt or clarification please call us on:
696 527561 y 609 453178
EDUCATIONAL OFFER (for schools):
– Visit the Park where you will receive an informative talk on means of transportation, the environmental impact they cause, the history of the railway…
– On the circuit you'll see how a train is driven, how it works and its characteristics, and travel in it.
Sundays and holidays, from 11:00 to 14:00
· For Groups (schools, birthday parties, celebrations, …) Monday to Sunday by appointment.
AFICIONADOS AL FERROCARRILDE LA RIOJA ALTA
Pepe Blanco 7, Bajo - Logroño
About this resource...
Loading form, a moment please