tipo de documento semantico winery
Bodegas Corral is located on the original pilgrims route known as Ruta Jacobea or Way of St. James, entering from the North and from Navarre. It was here that the San Juan de Acre Pilgrims Hospice was built and some of its ruins can still be seen on our estate.
In this privileged place, where Pilgrims shared the knowledge and experience picked up along the way, wine culture increased its learning with every little contribution from each traveller.
Duration: 1hour and 30 minutes
- Don Jacobo Visit – 15€ p.p. (<12 years old for free) ( group – maximum 20)
- Altos de Corral Visit – 18€ p.p. (<12 years old for free) ( group – maximum 20)
- Horse riding through Altos de Corral Vineyards- 45€ p.p. ( group – maximum 6 people)
- Bike Route – 45€p.p. ( groups – maximum 18 people)
- Wine tasting course – 29€ p.p. ( group – minimum 10 - maximum 20)
- Wine tasting talk – 25€ p.p. ( group – minimum 6 - maximum 20)
*All the activities include the guided tour through Bodegas Corral winery*
Wine Bar: Monday to Friday from 8:00 till 15:00 – Saturdays to Sundays from 10:00 till 15:00.
Wine Shop: Monday to Friday from 8:00 till 15:00 – Saturdays to Sundays from 10:00 till 15:00.
Restaurant and rental spaces – Reservation required. For the prices and the availability you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*For more information, visit our website at www.donjacobo.es *
- Dinning room with views to our barrel room.
- Capacity: Minimum 10 maximum 80.
- Gastronomy from La Rioja.
- For more information about the menus and the prices, please, send an email at email@example.com
About this resource...
Loading form, a moment please