tipo de documento semantico accommodation
The house opened at Easter 2011, has five spacious rooms (all with bathroom). One of them a Suite with a hydromassage bathtub, gym, sauna and extra bed; three rooms are double and also have extra beds, and the last is single. With very affordable prices (anti-crisis).
The possibility of breakfasts, lunches and dinners is available for guests. Specialising in local and Basque cuisine.
Casa Rural Cruz is in Sierra de Alcarama, full of contrasts and privileged surroundings. Meeting point of three provinces: La Rioja, Navarra and Soria.
1 km from the impressive ruins of one of the best preserved celtiberian cities. And in the village, the Visitor Centre.
50m from the River Alhama, 50m from Fauna Halcón with a variety of hawks, eagles, etc., all this in an environment of a world biosphere reserve (Alhama Linares) and from the house you can follow a Via Verde all the way.
Looking forward to seeing you!!!!!
So many things to do:
• Fly falcons.
• Plant and wildlife observation
• Guided visits by the archaeologist Contrebia Leucade.
• Different itineraries such as: Navajún, Gutur, Monegro, El Cajo, Valdemadera, Cigudosa, San Felices, La llana, Inestrillas or Contrebia-Leucade.
Visit interesting places like:
• Parish Church of La Asunción.
• Roman wall.
• Contrebia Leucade.
• The Route of the Dinosaurs.
• Site of Virgen del Prado.
• Valle Alhama.
• Guided visits by the archaeologist Contrebia Leucade
About this resource...
Loading form, a moment please